Grokworx Software is seeking an intern to virtually join our team of technology and learning professionals.
This position will report to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for a number of sales/marketing/testing/customer service responsibilities. As an intern in this position you will have the opportunity to get hands on and bring your theory into practice. You will have the opportunity to be involved in every area of this this technology company and leave your mark!
This position is limited to candidates that are located in the Lower Mainland or Vancouver area of British Columbia.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have above average technical knowledge and skills
- Have experience with Social Media and how to leverage for sales/marketing purposes
- Have exceptional business software skills for presentations, literature, and communication
- Have a sound understanding of customer service concepts and a drive to deliver fanatical service
- Ability to seek and find answers
- A drive to work independently but also be involved in a team dynamic
- Willing to learn the concepts associated with virtual learning and virtual learning infrastructure
- A desire to learn to do by doing
Are you looking for a summer internship? Are you interested in marketing and sales as a career? Do you have the opportunity to gain valuable credits by finding an internship? Drop us a line and lets have a discussion.