We are Virtual Learning Experts
The Virtual Learning experts at Grokworx have collected a lot of travel miles training around the world. We have visited far off countries as well as classrooms just around the corner. With growing families we believed there had to be a better way to reach people, so, we created a range of virtual learning tools and services that allow you to get the most out of your training dollars.
Our first LLIFT™ (Learning Lab Instructor Facilitated Training) class took place in April of 2004 offering Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. We have learned a lot since that first virtual delivery and we are always working to improve how we reach our customers! We are equally amazed at how far the technology has come in meeting our “Pie in the sky” idea of enhancing or replacing classroom based, instructor lead training, with a blended virtual learning approach.
We are excited to be on this journey and excited to be at the forefront of virtual training and readiness, but, we have a lot more to offer!
Our Virtual Learning Experts have spent untold hours creating and delivering virtual learning solutions. We are involved in industry events and discussions. We listen to our customers and the industry. We are always searching for new ideas and technology that can enhance our Products and Services
We think that virtual can be better:
- Offer participants tools to interact and help each other over great distances
- Providing flexible access to materials at the participants convenience, anywhere, anytime
- Extending or enhance traditional learning activities with virtual
- Surrounding the learning and teaching experience with smart & cool tools
We hope you will agree:
- Learning is better served using targeted shorter instructional sessions
- Learning should be flexible in format and delivery
- It is important to measure knowledge transfer, compliance, or certification
- Learning is continuous
- Learners prefer to help themselves with access to
- Subject matter experts
- Hands on Practice
- Peer groups